Organic Merino Wool Comforter by Sleep & Beyond
• Multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) as they are free of carcinogenic chemicals
• Allergies to down feathers and polyester fibers.
• Allergies to dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew.
• Perfect for all-year round comfort as it regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stays there longer; Has been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation;
• Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning;
• Encased in certified organic cotton sateen fabric, 300TC, using fine 60’s yarn.
• Filled with fine certified organic merino wool which lasts for decades when properly cared for. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding;
• Comes in eco friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
• 3rd party certified to industry's leading organic certifications.
• 1st choice: Washable cover is recommended.
• 2nd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
• 3rd choice: Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely.
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in US Dollars
FREE FREIGHT ON ORDERS OVER $200 IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES (except mattresses/foundations)
Search by Keyword